#37 Kidney Support
Kidneys are another area where today’s horses are put under extreme stress with a chemical environment. The kidneys primary function is to cleanse the blood and produce urine, which excrete wastes; due to the critical and body-encompassing nature of this job, improvement in kidney function will help restore and relieve a wide range of systems and symptoms.
This product may be beneficial in:
- Supporting general bladder and kidney issues
- Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
- Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
- Helping maintain normal fluid levels throughout the body
- Looking at sides, frequently lying down, acting colicky but won’t roll
- Helps maintain normal pH which may reduce the likelihood of crystal formulation
- Training and performance support for exercising muscle
- Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
- Reducing free radical formation
- Won’t relax, especially while being ridden
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Marshmallow, Uva Ursi, Barberry, Garlic, Kelp, Parsley, Dandelion, Chamomile, Hydrangea and Juniper) 7556 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Inactive Ingredients: NONE
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb bag, 300 scoops per bucket, and 15 scoops per 1/4 lb bag.
Available sizes: E37-1 1 lb re-sealable foil bag, E37B 5 lb re-sealable bucket, EK37 1/4 lb re-sealable foil bag